CNPA Nominating Committee set
CNPA President Michelle Chantry has selected members of the Nominating Committee, which will create a slate of officers and board nominees to be elected at the annual Press Summit in May 2017.
Nominating committee members are:
- Chairman Dean Eckenroth, Coronado Eagle & Journal (weeklies)
- Bill Johnson, Palo Alto Weekly (weeklies)
- Michelle Chantry, The Bakersfield Californian (dailies)
- Toebe Bush, Yucaipa/Calimesa News Mirror (weeklies)
- Hank Vander Veen, Manteca Bulletin (dailies)
The nominations the committee makes are representative of the association’s Active members, with a mix of large and small newspapers from north and south.
Alternative nominations may be submitted by representatives of at least 3 percent of CNPA’s Active members. These nominations must be submitted by May 2, 2017, 15 days before the annual meeting begins.
Questions? Contact CNPA Executive Director Tom Newton at (916) 288-6015.