CNPA Board Development Committee appointed
CNPA Chairman Simon Grieve has selected members of the Board Development Committee, which will create a slate of officers and board director nominees to be elected at CNPA’s Annual Business Meeting, to be held in April 2021.
Board Development Committee members are:
- Chairwoman Emily Charrier, Petaluma Argus-Courier
- Paulette Brown-Hinds, Black Voice News, Riverside
- Erik Cushman, Monterey County Weekly
- Dean Eckenroth, Coronado Eagle & Journal
- Steve Falk, Press Democrat, Santa Rosa
The nominations the committee makes are representative of the association’s
Alternative nominations may be submitted by representatives of at least 3 percent of CNPA’s Active members. These nominations must be submitted by April 15, 2021, 15 days before the Annual Business Meeting.
Questions? Contact CNPA Interim General Counsel Brittney Barsotti mailto:email@example.com at (916) 288-6006.