CNPA’s new online community: Invitations going out soon
CNPA is close to launching its new member benefit — the CNPA online community — and we’re getting ready to invite key people at CNPA-Member companies aboard.
It will be a way to gather, in a closed-circuit space, the people who belong to CNPA.
You’re probably wondering: “What exactly can I do in this online space?” Well, here are just a few of the ways you can participate:
- Ask questions of your peers
- Start discussions with fellow CNPA members by creating posts that your peers can provide their thoughts on
- Share important resources
- Have a document that you think others in the community would benefit from? The online community is a perfect place to share it
- Get and give answers
- Access new-member freelancers to find new contributors and post freelance jobs
- See a question that you know the answer to? You can use the CNPA community to provide your thoughts
As our members know, CNPA is not really a place. CNPA is a connection, and this portal is a way to bring members together no matter when the masks are off and if the meetings are in person.
Watch for a future email where we walk through more of the community features you can use to engage with and learn from your peers.