Cal Western Circulation Managers Association (CWCMA), Northwest International Circulation Executives (NICE) and Texas Circulation Management (TCMA), three longstanding organizations with members in media companies in 12 western states and Canada, are excited to announce the date of their annual audience summit.
Scheduled for June 19-21 in Las Vegas, the Great Western Audience Summit will illuminate best practices in digital growth; consumer revenue growth; customer/reader experience; and audience engagement, acquisition and retention. It is targeted toward circulation and consumer marketing executives.
This action-oriented conference will be held at The Linq Hotel in Las Vegas. The Summit delivers ideas and interaction with industry innovators and valued business partners. This year’s expanded agenda
- Keynote address by thought leader Earl Wilkinson of the International News Media Association;
- Engagement and monetization strategies from Peter Doucette, Amy Shioji, Mike Houser, Curtis Huber, Matt Skibinski, Rob Curley, Kevin Rehberg, Jed Williams and Gwen Vargo;
- Leadership and performance strategies by Cheryl Carpenter and by Dan Schaub, with panelists Mark Medici, Rosheen O’Donovan and Jerry Hill;
- Consumer technology and data management by David Adkins and Amy Lawrence;
- Circulation operations nuts & bolts to leverage your distribution force, capitalize on alternate revenue opportunities and incorporate the latest independent contractor best practices with Michael Zinser.
Troy Niday, president of CWCMA and chief operating officer of Sonoma Media Investments, said, “We are excited to be partnering with NICE and TCMA to provide our colleagues with examples of what others are doing to meet the challenges impacting our industry. Every media company needs to prepare itself for a tougher environment to grow and retain audience. This conference delivers a solid roadmap of what steps you should be taking.”
Jim Wall, NICE president and McClatchy director of audience budgeting stated, “Understanding the innovative approaches taken by these successful presenters will give conference attendees more tools to build
the growth mindset culture in their markets. This conference will give you a better understanding of these winning strategies and their results that can impact the decisions we make in audience.”