Website San Clemente Times
Seeking a hard-working community news reporter to cover San Clemente, Calif., for The San Clemente Times newspaper published weekly, as well as the accompanying website and social channels for the paper. Candidate will also also contribute regularly to PFM’s special sections.
Strong writing, editing and communication skills are a must. This candidate will be tasked with creating content across multi-media platforms including print, digital, social media and video.
We offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefits packages including medical, dental and vision along with paid time-off.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Communications
- 2+ years of experience working for a daily, weekly, or college newspaper.
- Excellent writing, editing and interviewing skills
- Good photography and video skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and AP Style knowledge
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle to cover assignments
- Digitally proficient in use of all social media (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
Work schedule: This exempt position requires considerable night and weekend work
Job type: Full-time
To apply, attach cover letter and resume along with recent clips.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org