Website TBC Media
TBC Media is expanding our digital marketing portfolio with the launch of TBC Media Solutions Digital Agency. Our new agency will provide a full suite of Digital Solutions, including responsive web design, SEO, mobile, social media, video, email marketing and variety of online Marketing options, including highly targeted display, mobile and video pre-roll.
The DMS position will be the point person for our new agency with responsibility for growing digital revenue from both existing and new customers. You’ll accomplish this goal by:
- Working collaboratively with our traditional sales team on existing accounts
- Direct solicitation of non-traditional clients/categories that don’t currently advertise
This person will develop and implement sales strategies and campaigns for clients across our entire digital portfolio and meet regularly with management and sales staff to develop strategies for increasing revenue with existing accounts. In addition, this person will maintain a high level of customer retention by providing excellent customer service, be the “Go to” expert for questions regarding digital agency products, including new opportunities in the constantly changing digital landscape and provide ongoing communication and training to TBC Media sales reps about new revenue opportunities. We will expect this position to lead by example; demonstrating and coaching effective needs based digital sales technique with traditional media staff while on joint sales calls.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired or equivalent work experience
- 3 years minimum outside/premise sales experience required.
- Digital media sales or product experience required
- Hunter Mentality for finding and developing new business.
- Experience working with retail businesses in the Kern County Area.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to develop strategic proposals with multiple products.
- Familiarity with cloud based project management and CRM systems as well as ability to use Microsoft Office systems including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, acceptable DMV record and dependable vehicle, as travel is required.
Interested individuals should submit a resume/application to:
The Bakersfield Californian
ATTN: Human Resources- Digital Marketing Supervisor
PO Box 440
Bakersfield, CA 93302-0440
All applicants are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org