The Trinity Journal
Ready to show what you can do? Downsized, but still want to stay in journalism and make a difference? The Trinity Journal in beautiful Trinity County (far Northern California) is seeking a managing editor for its weekly newspaper, website and associated products.
Working with reporters, copy-editing and page production will take up 80 percent of your week. Wow us with what you can do during the other 20 percent. The top candidate will have plenty of news experience and be energetic and self-motivated. Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines are important. Web and video skills a bonus. We’re not the big city, but there’s no lack of issues to tackle.
We’ve been Top 5 in General Excellence three years running. Take us to the top. Pay based on experience.
Send resume to Wayne Agner, publisher; The Trinity Journal; P.O. Box 340; Weaverville, CA 96093-0340; or e-mail to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org