Managing Editor

The Trinity Journal

Downsized but looking to stay in journalism? Looking for an opportunity to show what you can do? The weekly Trinity Journal in beautiful Trinity County (far Northern California) is seeking a full-time managing editor for its weekly newspaper, website and associated products. Working with reporters, copy-editing and page production will take up 75 percent of your week. Wow us with what you can do during the other 25 percent. The top candidate will have plenty of news experience and be energetic and self-motivated. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines are important. Pay based on experience. Send resume to Wayne Agner, publisher; The Trinity Journal; P.O. Box 340; Weaverville, CA 96093-0340; or e-mail to editor@trinityjournal.com.

To apply for this job email your details to editor@trinityjournal.com