Notice of proposed amendments to CNPA Bylaws
This notice is being published to members pursuant to Article XIV of the CNPA Bylaws that the Board of Directors is scheduled to vote on a proposal to amend the Bylaws at its quarterly meeting on July 30, 2020.
The proposal to amend the Bylaws would change the titles of the following officers throughout the Bylaws:
- President would become Chairperson;
- President-elect would become Vice Chairperson;
- Vice President/Secretary-Treasurer would become Secretary-Treasurer;
- Immediate Past President would become Immediate Past Chairperson;
- Executive Director would become President and Chief Executive Officer.
The proposal is designed to update and modernize the titles of CNPAofficers to reflect trends occurring at other similar associations and organizations.
If you have any questions, please contact Chuck Champion, (610) 613-3122; Jim Ewert, (916) 288-6013 or Brittney Barsotti, (916) 288-6006.