‘Photoshop Tips & Tricks’
OK, how about “Adjust your photos faster, and easier, in Photoshop … with better quality.” That’s right, most people work WAY too hard at adjusting photos in Photoshop, and there are tools and techniques that make it easy, quick, and give you better quality than what you might be getting right now. This isn’t new to CC 2018, either. Nope; these tools have been around for awhile, but hidden away so most people don’t know to use them.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- How to adjust multiple images simultaneously (better than Actions)
- How to balance color with a click … or fine-tune with two simple sliders (goodbye, Color Balance or Variations)
- Convert photos to black and white in a click, but still control contrast, shadows, and adjust specific colors to shades of grey
- Save the same images as both color AND black and white
- Resize images during save
- Crop multiple images with some focal length simultaneously (imagine cropping 500 portraits at once)
And much, much more
Presenter Russell Viers is an international speaker who, since 1997, has presented in 23 countries for publishing events including AdobeMAX, where he was honored as an AdobeMAX master. In addition to speaking, he has helped many major publications and designers learn techniques to work faster and improve quality, including Better Homes and Gardens, Ladies Home Journal, American Greetings and many others!
Register by May 21; prices go up $10 after that.
“Photoshop Tips & Tricks”
11 a.m.-Noon Pacific, Thursday, May 24
Prsenter: Russell Viers
$35 for CNPA members