Registration opens soon for April 12-14 CNPA Summit in Sonoma
Final touches are nearly complete for the 2018 CNPA Press Summit, coming up April 12-14 at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa.
The Summit, themed “Navigating a New Tomorrow,” begins with a welcome reception on Thursday evening, April 12.
The Friday, April 13, agenda includes presentations that include:
- Tomorrow’s News Media Today
- Connecting the Dots … Audience and Advertising
- “It’s Time for Us to Get Our Swagger Back!”
- Survey says … Why and When People Read and Subscribe
- Making Circulation Count
- Newsroom Leaders as Revenue Producers … Not Fake News
- Hot Ideas and Cold Beer
- Vendor Roundtable
Presenters will include:
- Mike Blinder, The Blinder Group
- Neil Chase, Bay Area News Group
- Chris Loretto, Local Media Consortium
- Lincoln Millstein, Hearst
- Tom Rosenstiel, American Press Institute
On Saturday morning, April 14, a two-hour discussion covers Freedom of Information and the Right to Know. It is followed by the California Journalism Awards Banquet.
Special events include a wine-pairing dinner on Friday night and wine tasting on Saturday afternoon.
Thanks to our Host and Vendor sponsors, you and your staff can attend at a very reasonable rate.
Watch for a registration email this week.