Your contribution of items will help the California Press Foundation to provide scholarships, equipment grants and training for California student-media programs at high schools, community colleges and universities.
The items will be auctioned at the California Journalism Awards Gala on May 4 at The Westin Long Beach.
Potential auction items:
- Theme baskets or unique items from your company or region
- Local wines
- Collectibles and memorabilia
- Fine restaurant dining certificates
- Golf packages
- Spa visits
- Electronics: cameras, iPads, smartphones
- Special event tickets: concert, theater, sports, ballet
To pledge, complete this form by April 15.
The mission of the California Press Foundation is to be the guardian of the history and traditions of California journalism, to recognize and honor contemporary achievements, to assure the future of California journalism through encouragement of education and to provide a social and educational forum for its members.
Please visit Cal-Press.org to learn more and to join.
Previously: Cal Press offers grants for production gear