TODAY: CNPA Members invited to association’s online community
August 25, 2021
On Wednesday, Aug. 25, the CNPA online community will go live.
The goal of this platform is to serve as a space where you can connect, collaborate and learn from your peers all year long.CNPA Members can log in Wednesday afternoon to see the platform and start connecting with other CNPA Members. This is the place you can:
- Follow topics of interest: Stay up to date on the professional topics you care about most, like the crucial role of community news.
- Share conversation-worthy articles: Come across an article that you think that the CNPA community might enjoy reading about? Share the link with the community to start the conversation.
- Create your community profile: Make it easier for others to find and learn about you by building a full profile within the community. If there’s information you’d rather not share, you can control that through your privacy settings.
Getting started is easy; just follow these simple steps:
- Look for the invite email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the “Activate my account” button and follow the prompts to enter the community
- Bookmark https://cnpa.tradewing.com/
Also, we highly recommend using a Chrome browser when accessing the community.As our members know, CNPA is not really a place. CNPA is a connection, and this portal is a way to bring members together no matter when the masks are off and if the meetings are in person.The community is for individuals at CNPA-Member companies in good standing; they will receive an invitation to the community Wednesday afternoon. Not a member yet? Please consider joining.