Rosenberg Media Consulting has applied for Allied Partner membership in CNPA. Provisional membership is granted until the CNPA Board of Directors reviews the application on Feb. 22.
Wolf Rosenberg is a longtime California newspaper publisher and former VP/Advertising at CNPA Services Inc.
“Getting Back to Basics is what I do best,” Rosenberg said in describing his new consultancy. “I believe the industry has lost sight of how to mine the gold from its local advertisers. We need to relearn how to develop ideas and campaigns for accounts, as well as how to reach intended markets with effective strategies.”
Rosenberg said his services will include evaluation of the following;
- Advertising managers and staff
- Major and local advertising opportunities
- Revenue channels such as digital, classified and retail
- Salesmanship tools such as prospecting, cold calling, cross selling and up-selling
- Development of client relationships
- Available resources to help maximize revenue
Rosenberg invites operators of weeklies and small- to- medium-size dailies to contact him at (530) 720-4355.